Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Monday, March 17, 2008 @ 4:33 AM
I just did the most humiliating thing in life today. and in class.
class was almost quietly listening to mr kor until mrs lye entered to find the "class monitress".i stare momentarily,yet blankly,at her and stood up to take my leave......
"pomp!" "HAHAHHAHAHAHAH" I fell down -.- the whole class roared with laughter(for once in union) whatever ! :O
After sch was fun, i love lit plentyyyyyyyyyy. like so much ifeel like arghzxsz oh forget it.
another riddle. the bicycle wheels would stop when the rider does. And we all know she cant ride forever.
In the end it was all just a dream
again.
|